Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* Seems like forever since I have done my weekly posts but now that I am with the times I can do it from my phone again. Hopefully more posts now!!!!!

* the weather has cooled off here and it is so nice!!!!

* Football season is on at our house.  Andrew is in love and wants his baby to sit and watch with him, well see how long that lasts.

*Andrew woke up with carpet burns on his knees from trying to teach Hen to crawl. He doesn't understand it will happen when it happens.

* think we are going to the farmers market one last time before it closes!!!!

* Coleman turned a year older over the weekend. Calaway in a few weeks and then Crimson. Those kids need to slow down on growing up!!! We are going to celebrate in a few weeks when we're there!

* I got 90% of Henry's Halloween costume ready. I can't wait. Too bad he won't understand.

* Andrew and I have started talking about 1st birthdays for our little guy. We have big plans need to happen first. At this point I am keeping my fingers crossed we will have the party I want for my baby!!  Hopefully our dreams will come true!!!

Have a good weekend!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment