Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Picture frustration

For some reason here at work I cannot post any pictures.  I have them saved to my computer but when I post them here they are all turned the wrong way.  So frustrating!!!!!!!

January is almost over and our little fam can't wait.  This is the last weekend that Andrew has to work.  Recently Hen and I made a day trip to Lubbock to see the boys play in a basketball tournament.  We had a blast and they won 1st place.  This weekend grandma is coming to stay and we are going to watch the boys play in a baseball tournament.  I am making up for many events that I missed while living in MN.  Hen did wonderful at the basketball tournament so I hope he likes baseball too.  I took pictures but I left my camera in Lubbock so hopefully I can get them posted soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment