Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* I have not finished Henry's first year monthly posts.  I will not be getting mom of the year.

* Speaking of Parents of the Year, Andrew and I will not be getting it from 2 events that happened last week. Not sure what our deal is.

* Hen is on antibiotics again for another cold and ear infection.  I feel so bad for him.

* I am so proud of my husband. He has been working so hard and it is definitely paying off.  Love Him and so happy we moved back to TX!!!

*  Andrew and I are having a date night this Saturday.  No idea what we are going to do! Not much to do in our new town.

* Andrew and I are planning a late anniversary/mom and dad get-away!!!!!!!!  As of right now I am still having anxiety about leaving my little guy.  It's a few months away so hopefully by trip time I will be ok.

* Besides date night this weekend we have nothing planned.  Lots of relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment