Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* We had a wonderful weekend.  Got lots done around the house and had a great date night.  Who knew dinner just the two of would be so nice?!?!?!?  I cant wait for our next date night. 

* The weather here has been so nice and Hen would live outside if he could.  He screams when we have to come inside.  Such his daddy's child.

* I can't wait for him to share his Valentine's with his friends.  They are adorable.  Pics coming soon!

* More house stuff and family time are planned for this weekend.  I want to try and take some updated pics of Hen.

* We tried a pediatrician last week and I hated him. So on to Dr #2 we go.  Thankfully we have a back-up plan.  I loved our Dr. in MN so this is hard.

* Hen moved up to a new class at daycare.  Makes me sad because I loved his previous teacher, hopefully I will learn to love his new one.  And maybe he will start walking since most of his friends can. 

Last but not least, where has my baby gone?  I found this pic on the computer and it makes me miss the days of baby. 

Boy has he changed.  We have lots more hair, rolls and full of personality.  Love this little guy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment