Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wonderful weekend

We have had a wonderful weekend.  Henry is finally feeling better and Andrew is getting sick.  We have accepted sickies as a new family member!!!!  Hopefully its just allergies for daddy.  Speaking of daddy, check out these pics of him in his new jammies!!!!!!


See them pulling in the back!!!!


That baby in the picture thought it was the funniest thing ever!!!!!


Very hard for him to get around they were so tight!!!

We ran errands yesterday, got my Valentine's gift and I got to go to Target by myself.  Such a treat.  Of course Henry is the only one that ended up with anything exciting.  We had Steak Express for dinner.  It was my first time to eat there and it was ok.  I wanted a steak and we don't have a grill cause Daddy doesn't think we need one and we didn't want to get Hen out too much.


 Daddy and Henry did so good!!!! I'm ready for warm weather and vacation now!!!!




Hen's goodies for his friends, included suckers, a rubber ducky and a bag of snacks!!!



Dad's goodies.  Yes, we both wanted shoes!!!! New cowboy boots since hes a Texan again!!!!!


He Loved his candy from his favorite "lady" at school.


I couldn't believe he actually put this in right!!! Silly boy and no he does not really like to wear clothes so wearing a shirt is good!!!!!

We are headed to Amarillo this weekend because my other favorite little boys are playing in a baseball tournament. We hear some of our friends will be in town too.  Hoping for a little reunion if time allows.  Can't wait to see my fam!!!!!!


How is he this big?


Talk about crazy, look what we have living with us these days.  





Fully dressed manicans!!!!!!  Oh my husband and his crazy ways.  It is officially his museum room.  Love that man!





No comments:

Post a Comment