Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* We had a wonderful weekend visiting family and friends.  The boys did wonderful in their tournament and the little girl of the fam loved playing with her Henry.  Can't wait to see them again in a few weeks.

* Andrew is going to Dallas next week for work and my mom is coming to stay.  I am so excited and can't wait!!!!!

* We don't have anything planned for this weekend and we are thrilled.  More chores around the house and family time!!!!

* We are officially going to New Orleans in April.  Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I also have anxiety because it will be the first time to leave the baby.  Good thing there will be plenty of alcohol involved so I won't think about it too much.  Many memories will be made on this trip, I am sure!!!!!!!!!

* Henry is still not walking but it probably has a lot to do with the fact that I just pick him up and carry him.  Although I will admit I am ready for him, you can tell he is trying and gets frustrated.

* He may not be walking but he is eating me and his daycare out of food.  Little boy Loves to eat. 

* Henry got to meet Scooby Doo at daycare today.  I haven't seen the picture yet but they said he didn't cry!!!!!!!  But was very serious. Just like his dad!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment