Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* I am so Thankful today is Thursday.  So close to the weekend!!!

* We get to see our family this weekend.  Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!  I haven't seen mine enough since we moved back. 

* We have a trip planned for Ruidoso for Memorial Day weekend with my fam.  Can't wait.  All of us are staying in one cabin, hope we don't kill each other!!!!!

* Work is crazy right now.  As much as my job is similar to what I did in MN it is very different in many ways.  Haven't decided if I love it or not.  Of course I do LOVE the flexibility.  My clients here are 100x's crazier than they were in MN.  Oh the stories I could share.  Cray Cray!!!!!!

* About a month ago, Hen had a sleepless night so I was rocking him in the wee hours.  Well something hit me!!!!  I have given up cussing.  I said too many bad words due to my crazy job and  let's get serious Andrew cusses enough for 10 people.  I figured if Hen had any chance of not cussing I would have to help the situation.  I have done lots better than I thought I would!!!!!!!  Here's to changing some more bad habits.

* I have always loved Kidd Kraddick, in MN they didn't have him.  I love mornings and listening to all their craziness!!!!

* I have gotten so involved with Bachelor this season.  Not sure who I want to win though.  Who knows if it will last!!!!

* It is so nasty and windy here.  Yuck, Yuck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment