Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* Week of sickies, AGAIN in our house.  Hen has had the flu for what seems weeks, but I think we are over the bad stuff.  He is at school today.

* Hen had his first "party" at school today.  So thankful that I get to go.


* We celebrated Valentine's last weekend for daddy and will celebrate for me this weekend.  Needless to say Andrew said it was the best Valentine's ever.  I bought him some cowboy boots that he wanted and Henry got him and daddy matching pj's.  Too bad daddy's didn't fit!!!!!!!!  I will post pics soon!  Henry loved it and thought it was the funniest thing ever.

* I am already looking forward to next weekend.  We get to go to another baseball tournament with my family, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I am ready for warm weather.  I know in a few months I will be complaining about the heat, but for now a little warmth is ok.

* Talking about the heat here, we have been looking into a pool membership.  OMG, they are just as crazy as everything else in this town.  There is one right by our house we want to join but there already done taking apps for this summer.  Thankfully Andrew's boss is building one in his backyard, now I just hope they invite us over!!!!!!


Taken last Valentine's Day.  Such a tiny, innocent thing who now get's into everything and runs the show.  I love him and his dad more than anything. 

Happy Valentine's to all 2 of my readers!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines day to our dear friends and 1 of your loyal readers! I almost fe1l off my chair when I got a comment notification from "the Van Bakel's". Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete