Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* Two weeks in a row with these posts.  I am doing better!!!!

* Henry fell asleep in his highchair for the first time tonight. He was a tired little guy!!!!

* We are almost done with January which means Andrew is almost done working weekends.  I am ready, he is more ready.

* I am ready for this weekend and next!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I am getting my car detailed this weekend.  It needs it so bad.  There is 12 months worth of spilled milk in the back seat. Yuck!!!!

* I love Henry's daycare and they love my baby.  He loves going there!

* Hen is getting a much needed haircut today.  This being the reason for no new pics, he is in bad shape.  Pics coming soon!!!!

* Henry has no desire to walk.  He will stand all day but has no desire to go anywhere on his feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment