Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

It's been awhile since I have made one of these posts.  Needless to say now it is Friday but I am blaming that on my phone. So here it goes. 

* Our baby is growing way to fast.  Makes me super sad but excited for what's to come. 

* Hen is not walking but he gets into everything.  EVERYTHING. Drives me and his dad crazy. 

* Not sure if we will ever be done unpacking boxes.  I am shooting for by this summer.  I have to take a break from unpacking for now and just relax.  I can't handle it anymore right now, maybe we need to get rid of some stuff.

* I have loved staying home the last few weekends with my boys.  And am looking forward to a few more at home. 

* We have all had the sickies at our house and I am over it.  It has been hard on us all.  Here's to a healthier 2013!!!!

* There are still lots of our friends that we have not seen since we have moved back.  Come on let's change this!!!!!!!

* I want to get better about taking pictures.  I have an amazing camera so it shouldn't be hard. 

* I am making Hen some Valentine's shirts and I can't wait for him to wear them. 

* Andrew has been getting home from work much later than when we lived in MN so we haven't had dinner as a family all week.  Makes me sad!

* Wednesday night I let Henry have dessert before dinner and have his first chocolate chip cookie.  He still ate his dinner!  Don't tell his dad!!!!!!! He LOVED it!!!!!!!

* I want to go on a vacation.  For the last almost 3 years our vacations have consisted of coming to visit family.  I want somewhere fun and relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment