Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* We are leaving soon for a long weekend at the farm. Not my dream vacation but it will be nice to get away. We actually have some fun things planned so it should be fun. And we get to stop in Lubbock and see my parents!!!!!! 

*Life has been busy. Crazy busy!!!!! I have ran from one place to the next. Hope it will slow down soon.  

* Henry is a mess! He keeps us super busy. He makes us laugh and is trying to talk more and more. If you could only hear the conversations we have. 

* I have been working out more and it has made me feel amazing! Hope to keep this up. It is so much easier when you have someone to do it with! 

* I cannot wait for Halloween to see how Hen reacts.  I hope to have time to make him and his friends sugar cookies. Could be a complete fail but I'm gonna try. 

* BIG changes ahead for our fam!!!! Fingers crossed were making he right choice!!!!! 


This is Hen's new little friend. Her mom has become an amazing friend and thankfully our kids kind of like each other!!!! He was at a play date at her house yesterday while I was at meeting #1 of the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment