Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Week in Review

Life has been busy, super busy. 

I always hate Mondays. My busiest day at work. After work Hen and I walked to park and played. It was scorching hot. 

Tuesday nothing too exciting happened. 

Wednesday was work again and a trip to Wal Mart. After school we went on a walk with friends. Again it was too hot for such activity!!!

Thursday work a little, and a little extra time. Again walk with friends but this time in the air conditioned mall. We finally used our heads. 

Friday best day of all! Worked and had some me time. Andrew picked up Hen from school(first time EVER) and we went out to dinner. Andrew watched a dumb movie and I went to bed. 

And now I type this from my fluffy couch as Hen plays and Andrew watches one of his many shows. We're waiting on our company to arrive!  

Big day on Sunday as we are going to a corn maze/pumpkin patch!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment