Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* As of tomorrow this mama is unemployed and could not be more excited. I had doubts but now I know it was the right decision and will be very happy. Hurry up Friday!!!!

* Poor Andrew lost a very dear friend this week. I am so glad that we got to see him a few months ago. I know Andrew is very sad about this although he is acting tough. Andrew is very lucky and lost very few people.

* Henry and I are headed to Lubbock tomorrow for Crim's bday. I know he will love it, it's his first birthday party to attend. We're also going to get the boys play football and Cal play baseball. Going to have a blast.

* Next weekend we are headed back to Lubbock for the Tech/OSU game with our friends the Reeves. I cannot make promises that I am not going to get as intoxicated as I did last time. Let's face  it we have some major gossip to catch up on and need to celebrate my unemployment!!!!! CANNOT.WAIT!

* I cannot wait to see Hen in his full Halloween costume. We're going to try trick or treating, should be interesting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment