Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


 
* What a day I have had. Let's just say I will not be receiving mom of the year. Let's just say Firetrucks and pop a lock were involved. A great way to start the morning. I think it's safe to say me and that darn kid of mine have learned a lesson. 

* Because of the incidents mentioned before I did go buy me some new sunglasses and can't wait for them to come in. It was either that or a bottle of tequila!!!! 

* In just a few short days I will no longer be employed.  I.Am.A.Nervous.Wreck. Hope we have made the right decision. Fingers crossed!

* A very special little girl has a birthday next week and I can't wait to go to Lubbock and celebrate next weekend.  Such a special bond between her and my little man. 

* We had a great weekend at the farm last weekend. Andrew won a new gun, so of course he is in heaven. Just what we needed another gun. Seriously I could have used some shoes or something! 

* I have never been so excited to put up my Christmas tree. I cannot wait. And of course I have the best person to help me, my mom!

* Speaking of my mom she is coming next week to stay for a few days. It will be nice to have her here during the week vs. just the weekend. So glad we live so close. Can't believe we have almost been back in Tx for a year. 


Farm bound!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment