Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Andrew=not liking his wife having a real job

Andrew has been spoilt since we got married and now he does not know what to do.  I have always gotten home before him and had supper ready.  As of right now I am getting home after him.  I hope this will change but for now he is having to deal with it.  Now when I get home he is so hungry that I can't seem to feed him enough.  He has been eating more than ever.  He always cries and complains about how he is starving to death.  I am thinking that maybe he doesn't really want me to work if I am not going to be able to have dinner ready when he gets home.  We shall see???  I take my lunch everyday and am also packing him one so he can't complain that he does not eat lunch.  I LOVE taking care of him and am not sure how long this working and not being able to will last.  Maybe he'll give in and let me be a SAHW- I have to put wife since I'm not a mom yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment