Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!! 

This week has been another busy week compared to what I have had the last month.  I had some training for work and then worked part of the day on Friday and then start on Monday.  Andrew was not use to supper not being ready but will just have to get use to waiting and having dinner a  little later.  Wednesday I got my hair cut.  I really liked the place and the girl who cut it.  I got my eyebrows waxed too, but will never get that done there again because it was more than my haircut.  Thursday night I went to my first Junior Service League event.  It was a lot better than I had thought.  There were quite a few girls there that did not know anyone so I met 3 other girls and we all sat together.  Our next event is not until May. 

Today we woke up and went and ran some errands and had breakfast.  Then we came home and Andrew loaded up his truck with brush while I dug up a bush and then we hauled it all off.  We then came home and did more yard work until we filled up our trash cans. Then went to Sam's and Home Depot. I think we have gone to Home Depot every weekend since moving here.  I cooked stir-fry for the first time for dinner.  Andrew really enjoyed it. 

I have everything ready for our BIG easter meal.  Hopefully I will take pics. and blog about it tomorrow.

We leave for Mexico in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to get away!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here with Cindy, Grandma, Grandpa, and Tim. . . just showing them the house pictures since Tim didn't even know you had moved.

    ReplyDelete