Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two months in MN

This weekend was two months that we have been in Minnesota and oh how things have changed.  When we moved in there was tons of snow everywhere and this morning I wore capri pants.  It has been a long hard road but things are better.  I am ready for it to warm up and us to be able to go down to the lake and cook hotdogs on our firepit.  I am pretty sure my days of going and helping Andrew at his work are over which I am really excited about!!!!! 

Weekend

This weekend we have not done much.  Of course Saturday morning we went to his work and worked and then went to a really nice grocery store.  I hate it when he goes to the grocery store because he always buys stuff not on our list and it always ends up that what he wants is really expensive.  After that we went and had lunch at Noodles and then did something very STUPID!!!  We went to Mall of America on a Saturday.  NEVER AGAIN! There were soooooo many people.  We didn't buy anything so it was a wasted trip.  Then Andrew tried his cheese that he insisted on buying at the store and hated it. 
Sunday we ate breakfast and then went to Target and Sam's.  We had to buy our Easter ham.  Easter will be our first official holiday ever without either of our families.  I am really excited about it.  We are going to have great  food and hopefully weather so it will be a nice First.  We then went to Office Max for him to get some stuff for the shop.  We then came home and worked in the yard.  We are going out to eat at Outback and I am so excited.  Andrew has been wanting a steak and Outback is the only steak house that we know of. 

I have another busy week this week so I am excited about that!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hated the cheese that he wanted sound exactly like Butters

    ReplyDelete