Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Review

This weekend was not very exciting at all.  Saturday morning we went to the shop and cleaned.  I did way more cleaning than I have ever wanted to.  There were spider webs everywhere.  I cleaned and cleaned while Andrew organized.  We got a lot done and I think his employees will notice a difference when they show up for work tomorrow.  After cleaning we went to KMart, eat,borders,Lands End and to the grocery store.  Then we came home and watched basketball.

Today we went to Sam's and Home Depot then came home and worked in the yard.  Andrew also cleaned up the garage.  I picked up sticks for our fire pit and then we cleaned out the fire pit.  I think in the next few weeks we will be lighting the pit.  I can't wait.

My aunt Bobbie comes in late tonight and I will pick her up early in the morning for shopping.  EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to try and remember to take pictures of the basement and the shop this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment