Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend

We had another great weekend here in our new state.  I did not do much last week so I was anxious to get out of the house.  On Friday we ate dinner at home and rented movies.  Saturday morning we went to look for the perfect Taxidermist and thankfully he found one at the first one we went too.  He was happy about that so that made me happy that that adventure was short.  We then checked out a random grocery store.  There are tons of grocery stores here, and I have not found one that I am crazy about.  As of right now I am doing our shopping at Target because all of the Targets here are Super Targets.  This could be dangerous because I will probably always wonder over to the clothes.  Back to the weekend.  Then we went to eat a Gyro that I had mentioned before that we were going to do.  Well the verdict is.............. it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We ate there for lunch and I could have eaten there again for dinner.  I can't wait to go back.  Neither of us had ever had one and now it may be one of our favorite foods!  We then went home and Andrew did more work on the basement.  Then I remembered a shopping area that I wanted to check out so we went and liked it and will go back.  We then went and had pizza at a new place and did not like it very well, we will not go there again.  The excitement of our weekend was on Sunday.  Sunday morning we went to a Greek restaurant for brunch.  It was good and had a huge assortment.  We had omelets,waffles,fruit,hashbrowns,chicken wings,prime rib and gyros(again). It was really good but we will not be going back due to the $$$$$$ unless it is a special occassion.  Then we came home and I cleaned house then took a nap then we went out to dinner with one of the couples that we are going to Mexico with.  It was fun and Andrew did drink too much and he was sooooo funny.  Probably the first time he has really drank since being in MN. 


My parents are coming on Wednesday and we are going to do some decorating,shopping and eating.  We are going to try another place for brunch on Sunday.  Hopefully it is as good as the expensive one!!!!  Can't wait to see them!!!!!!!!!!


Then my aunt Bobbie is coming to visit at the end of the month.  It will be a quick visit but I am still excited!!!


Here is just a random picture that Andrew took Valentine's weekend.  We have had a week in the 30's so a lot of the snow has melted.  It has really been nice and going to be nice for the next few days!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that yall are loving it, but we miss yall like crazy! I am so tired of the snow but remind myself not to complain after I see your pics. :) Have a great week and have fun with your parents....remind your mom that I will gladly take your place in LBK for a Target run if she needs me to!

    Abbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin and Andrew.
    Love the blog. I know your are excited about Kay/Richard coming. I'm excited to see in later in March. We see Ashlee on the 12th.

    bobbie

    ReplyDelete