Followers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom AND Anniversary Dad and Mom!!!!!!!!

Today is my mom's birthday and my parents 40th wedding anniversary. 


 My mom has been talking about this day for a while.  Before Andrew and I had to move we were planning on taking a summer vacation as a family to celebrate this BIG anniversary.  We are going to still Celebrate it just may have to wait until next summer!!!!  Ryan,Heather and the kids are taking my parents to eat for the celebration and my aunt and uncle are going to Lubbock tomorrow to celebrate with them.  I hope ya'll had a wonderful anniversary and Mom we will celebrate your birthday when you are here for Mother's day!!!!!

We love ya'll and wish we could have been there to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of my LOVELY parents on their wedding day and mine.  My mom is going to kill me but they are funny pictures!!!







I love how mom isn't even looking at the camera!!!


One big happy family!!!!!


Love you Dad and Mom!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment