Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

TODAY

Today my parents are coming for a long weekend.  I need this more than I could ever imagine.  Without a job I have gotten pretty bored and lonely.  As we speak they are in the air to Chicago.  They left Lubbock early this morning.  I will pick them up later this afternoon and then we are going to get a Gyro for supper.  Andrew and I are very excited to eat one again.  The plans for the weekend are not too exciting but I am just glad to have company and finally get the house finished.

On another note, did any of ya'll watch the new show Parenthood last night?  I LOVED it!!!!!  I did cry like a baby at the end but I really enjoyed it and will be watching it weekly.  Check it out if you haven't seen it.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're having fun with your parents this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great visit with your parents. I'm excited to see you.

    bobbie

    ReplyDelete