Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Workin Woman

I have gone to work with Andrew the past two days.  It has NOT been fun!!!!  I am ready to have a job of my own so I don't feel like I have to earn my keep and go to work with him.  His store did need lots of cleaning and still needs more.  I didn't go today because we are going there tomorrow and I will go next week and possibly need to finish the next week.  It is sooooo dirty and its hard to get lots done when they are trying to do business so we might get a lot done tomorrow so I won't have to go much next week.  It has been nice getting out of the house but I never thought I would have to clean some of the stuff that I have had to clean.  I am so thankful he has a job and guess I will suck it up and support and help him as much as I can. 

We have two deer and a duck to hang and the house will be 100% done so pictures are coming.  Hopefully Monday morning I will be able to post those, so check back.  I am also going to be able to show ya'll our front yard without much snow and the pond is thawing out.  Things are starting to look more and more like spring around here

We got our passports yesterday so we are headed to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need a vacation from this awful,terrible depressing vacation I have been on!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. mike said to say "Hi" and wants to know that now that he's on Facebook should he move on up and start a blog. He's enjoying yours!

    bobbie

    ReplyDelete