Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Semi-busy week

This has probably been the busiest week I have had since moving here besides the few days my parents were here.

Monday- The day didn't start to well but ended GREAT!!!!!!  My aunt was in town so I was suppose to go pick her up, well I go to start my car and nothing.  Of course being emotional, I lose it.  I call Andrew and he comes home and has to boost me off.  He says that it was just cold and needed a little help.  I finally make it to get Bobbie and we hit Mall of America.  She did lots of damage there.  We then went to another new shopping area, then to meet Andrew for Happy Hour.  After happy hour Bobbie and I did a little more shopping and then I took her back to her hotel.  I am so glad she came to visit and hope she is able to pick up the same flight again so she can come back.  Thanks Bob, I had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday and Wednesday- I went back to Andrew's shop to clean.  I am starting to dislike it more and more.  The jobs he gives me are so groase and make me feel like I need to bathe as soon as I am done.  I know it all needs to be done, by I have decided it needs to be done by someone else :)!!!!  We are going back up there this weekend.  I told him we are not going next weekend, he needs a day off and its a holiday!!!!

Thursday- I had my second interview as a teacher at a Day Care.  In Minnesota you have to a have a degree to do anything.  Especially to work at a day care, which I guess is good cause I would want an educated person taking care of my children.  So...............  I got the J-O-B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited!!!!  It's not what I had originally planned on doing and did not think I would get the job due to me not having any experience in childcare.  But I did and could not be happier.  I still have a few more steps I have to do before I officially start but I will get that all taken care of next week. 
Thursday evening- We have the dinner party in our honor.  This should be interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday- I plan on going to the grocery and cleaning house.  I should go to work with Andrew but since were going on Saturday I am going to stay home and get stuff done around here. 

Weekend- we don't have much planned besides going to his work.  Sunday if it is nice we will probably work in the yard since that is what we have done the past two and possibly cook out hot dogs on our fire pit.  Nothing too exciting.

Here some random pictures- seems like lately I haven't posted any so I thought I would toss in a few. 

Coleman Avlee before our wedding


Calaway Alan before our wedding

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so very happy for you. You will be wonderful...I wish it was here so I could send my baby with you everyday. Congrats congrats! Keep me updated and let me know how it goes :) Now you will FOR SURE stay busy!

    abbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the JOB!! -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATION on the job! You will do great. Wish you could be in Lubbock this weekend. I had a great day visiting and shopping with you and having dinner with you and Andrew. Hope to see you soon.
    bobbie

    ReplyDelete