Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend, packing, busy summer and date

This weekend we have been working in the yard.  We are almost done, Thank goodnesss.  We made two trips yesterday to the brush place and Andrew wants to make two more next weekend.  It is looking better so that is good.  Andrew is ready to have it done so we can go and do things that we have not been able to do.  He wants to scope out all of the hiking trails around our house. 

I have been getting us packed for our upcoming trip to Mexico.  I cannot wait to go!!!!!  Andrew needs a few days away to do nothing and he says I deserve some time off too.  We are going to do nothing but swim, relax and have a few drinks.  I am going to miss our friends that we went to Vegas with and wish they were going.  Don't worry I will look into us going somewhere next summer.  We will miss you Tyler and Kelley!!!!

We have a busy summer already.  We are having visitors two weekends in May.  A weekend getaway in June.  More visitors in July.  Andrews birthday in August.  Wedding trip in September!!!!!!!!!!  Being busy will make it go by quickly which I am not excited about.  The weather has been wonderful here and I am not wanting it to disappear anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going on a date tonight.  We are going to eat at Outback and come home and rent a movie.  I cannot wait.  We have worked hard this weekend so we deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well. We miss you guys! Try to have fun without us =)
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete