Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nothing Much

Nothing much has been going on here.  Last weekend it rained here so we did not get to work in the yard as much as we had hoped.  So we stayed inside and did some cleaning.  Nothing real exciting.

This week has gone by fast!!!!   My aunt came back into town and we went and had a good dinner.  I really like her coming to visit and hope she continues to come.  Tomorrow Andrew is going to the shooting range with one of his relatives that he has never met.  I am going to an Estate sale, grocery store and clean house.  So once again, not an exciting weekend.

But...............my mom comes next weekend for Mother's Day so we will have an exciting weekend.  We are going to do some shopping and eating.  I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment