Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Blogging

I love, love to read blogs. I  love to read about blogs about people I don't know or ever will know. I like to read blogs about food and have even tried some of the recipes that I have found.  My new favorite is some blogs dedicated just to J.Crew.  I love reading these even though half the stuff I can't afford.  Due to my love of reading blogs I have decided I need to become a better BLOGGER.  So here I am to pledge that I will write more often and more interesting stuff since so many of my readers are far SOUTH and we rarely really talk.

Two of the greatest little boys won 2nd place in a baseball tournament this past weekend. They drove all the way to Oklahoma and showed the Okies how baseball is really played.  Their dad and mom were really proud of them-and that takes a lot.  Their grandma and little sister were there cheering the loudest.  Grandma is really proud of them. 
I get to watch them play in their last tournament in a few weeks and can't wait.  I am going to cheer louder and prouder than anyone.  Andrew will not be there so I can act like a complete fool which I plan on doing.  Me and their little sister and going to support them to the end.  I am already preparing!!!!!  Just a few more weeks.


This pic is old, but this is the kind of trouble we will be getting into when I see them!!!!


PRECIOUS!!!!!

One of my greatest friends is getting married in a few weeks and I am not going to be able to make it.  My world has been turned upside down and I am glad she is understanding and understands why I can't make it.  I am so proud of her and the wife and mom she will be.  She has been my friend for years and we will continue to be friends with just a million miles between us.  I love ya CJF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of me greatest friends is about to become a mom for the first time.  We have talked about this day for the last few years.  She is going to be a great mom!!!!  I am so happy to have her to help me when my time comes.  Olivia is going to be a smart darling little girl just like her mom and a little bit of her dad.  I am so excited for ya'll.  We love you, R,A and Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this totally made me cry! we love you guys too and i cannot wait until its you doing this crazy baby stuff! we will have so much fun. miss you tons!

    abbye

    ReplyDelete