Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

WONDERFUL

My mom and I had a WONDERFUL weekend. 

I picked her up from the airport and we headed to meet Andrew to eat dinner.  We ate at Macy's.  They have a restaurant in the basement and we all really enjoyed it.  We all ate Prime Rib.  After that mom and I shopped some around the mall and then headed to Target.  We then came home and did some internet looking and chatted and went to bed.  Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the cities.  We were suppose to have brunch but there was road construction and our GPS got us completely off course.  So we ended up just going to the art show.  It was amazing and we had tons of fun and got lots of ideas.  We then headed to another shopping area and ate lunch and shopped.  Then we went to Pottery Barn, another Target and some other local shops.  Next we suprised Andrew with taking him to eat at his favorite place- McCormick and Schmicks.  Of course we all ate too much!!!!!!!!!!!  Sunday we woke up and went to the grocery store for stuff for cabbage burgers.  I am sure many of you are wondering what cabbage burgers are but until you have you don't know what you are missing.  I will have to admit that we got the idea from my FAVORITE uncle Mike.  He made them once while I was living with him and my mom has now started cooking them.  They have been a staple for our family and Andrew loves them.  Then we went to another outlet mall and Cabela's and ate lunch at Panera Bread. Andrew was tired after all of this so we brought him home and he took a nap while mom and I shopped more at Land's End and Mall of America.  We then went to eat dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  It was really busy so we had quite a wait but it was worth it.   As you can tell we ate very well and did some shopping but did not really buy that much but it was a BLAST!!!!

My poor mom was suppose to make it home in time for lunch but as of now she is stuck in Dallas due to the weather.  Although she did get bought off of one flight so she will be coming  back soon or maybe I will go to TX.  She is not working right now so she is fine with being bought off!!!!!!!

I hope she had the greatest Mother's day.  She is a wonderful mother and she has made me the woman I am today.  She has been a great teacher.  She is a great Mom,Wife,Grandma and I think Andrew and Heather would even say Mother-in-Law.  I am so thankful for her guidance.  I hope that I can be the woman she is.  I Love You Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment