Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dykes family is coming to visit us!!!!  The whole clan dad,mom,Ryan, Heather, Calaway,Coleman and even Crimson.  I am so excited!!!!  They are coming in the middle of July and we are going to have so much fun.  Andrew is probably not as happy as me as they will be taking over our house but I am not concerened.  We are going to take the boys to Mall of America to the amusement park there and then we are also going to a Twins game at their new stadium.  It will be a blast!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Yall will have a great time...take lots of pics! :)

    abbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike plans on making fathers day. Right now I have to work - boo hoo. Stef will be in Austin. I knew you and your mom would have a great visit!

    love
    bobbie
    p.s. Mike was excited to see he was and cabbage rolls were mentioned in your blog!

    ReplyDelete