Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited that my mom is coming to visit this weekend.  We are going to a Junkoligie Show.  I am not really sure what it is, but were going to try it out.  But first we are going to have brunch at Hell's Kitchen!!!!  I love that place and we went last time she was here so were going again.  Then we will go to the show, from the pictures it looks like they will have lots of stuff similar to Anthropologie.  I will let you know.  Sunday Andrew wants to go to a different outlet mall but I have some other stuff I want us to do and mom needs to go to Ikea so we might not make it to the outlet.  We are going to eat some good food and she is going to cook dinner for us on Sunday night.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am so excited.  I am very lucky because I will be with both of my parents this year on Mother's day and Father's day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment