Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busier

This is the perfect title for this post.  Life in MN has been BUSY!!! We have had visitors, working, Junior League and Estate sales have taken over our lives!!!  Although I would not change a thing.  I have never worked as much as I currently am.  Yes there is a reason I am working this much, but you do what you gotta do.  I LOVE my job so it makes it easy to work.  Andrew has also been working later into the evenings some nights.  If I am not working late I am usually at Junior League.  For the last few weeks I have at least been gone 2 nights  a week.  Then on the weekends are consumed with estate sales.  We have found lots of goodies lately.  Husband has plans of waking up at 5 A.M this weekend to get there.  Yes, we are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

We also are having a date night this weekend.  We are going to see Due Date and going out to eat.  I can't wait.   We have not done this in a while!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment