Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful-Part 2

One more Thankful post.

I am so very Thankful both Husbands and I's jobs.  We have both been blessed with jobs that we really enjoy.  When we first moved the job situation was kind of rough but now it is wonderful.

I LOVE my job.  This week I have thought to myself many times that I need to write a book about daily events that happen while at work.  No two days are the same, and I love that part of it.  For those that don't know, I am currently working with mentally ill homeless and then just some that at mentally ill/developementally delayed.  It is different from what I did in TX as I worked with kids there.  Some days I might go to the grocery store 3 times and other days I may wittness someone getting interegated from the police.  I love that I am able to feel like I am helping people and that they need me.  I had a client yesterday tell me that they loved me, and the sad part is is that they truely do because they have no one else. 

Husband really enjoys his job too.  Right now he likes being the boss and doing whatever he wants.  Because he is the boss he can work when he wants and doesn't want too.  He is wonderful at his job and has three employees that are really impressed with him. 

Thanks to both of our wonderful jobs we are able to live a wonderful lifestyle.  We are both very blessed.  We truly understand that there are many people out there struggling during these times.  We are Thankful for our jobs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,

    Just caught up Dad on your blog. He was wondering why he wasn't specifically mentioned.

    But he also said that he is glad you are the "glass is half-full" type of gal.

    Enjoy your Thanksgiving, and we will be thinking about you!

    :) Ashlee

    ReplyDelete