Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Decor

We have had our Christmas decor up for a while.  I love it and think that we need lots more but we don't really have the space for much more and of course husband does not think that we need more.  I am so glad that my mom was able to be here this year to help me decorate.  Wonder if she will come back and help me take it down?



More presents were added to the trees and then those have already disappeared.  We are shipping our gifts to TX so they are on their way to insure they get there before we do.  We only have 20 more days til we are TX bound.  I cannot wait to see everyone.  Hopefully we get to see lots of friends and family. 

I am so excited to see my cousin/BFF that I have not seen since last Christmas.  She originally did not plan on coming BUT now she is.  We always have tons of fun.  Of course her GREAT dad is joining us.  I know that OUR grandparents are rejoicing in the sky that we are still getting together for this special time even though they are not here to celebrate with us.  WE LOVE YOU grandad and grandma Glasscock!

No comments:

Post a Comment