Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Our Thanksgiving was Wonderful.  We woke up and had breakfast and looked thru the ads in the newspaper.  Then I took a nap and husband did some work downstairs.  We then ate around 4.  We had too much food and will be having it for leftovers for many more meals.  It was my first time to make dressing and it was delicious.  We both ate too much, husband had dessert many hours after eating and I did not have any!!!  We looked thru the ads and did not find anything that we needed so there was NO black Friday shopping done.  We both went to work Friday morning and then came home and had ham sandwiches and then we went to the mall to pick up a few things and to Target.  Neither the mall or Target were that busy.  I need to go to Mall of America but husband is refusing to go with me.  Well see!!!!!

Here's some pictures of some of out food:


We left the noodles, mashed potatoes and gravy on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment