Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful-Part 1

I am so Thankful for my wonderful family.  I have a wonderful Husband, the best Mom and a pretty Great Dad.  Of course I also have a good Big Brother and super Sister in Law, and the WORLDS GREATEST NEPHEWS AND NIECE. 

My husband amazes me everyday.  He is a wonderful man.  Recently I have decided that we should have our own TV show because if people could see how we act on a daily basis they would think we were crazy.  But that's us and it works for us.  I love that he works so hard to let us live this wonderful life that we live. I love that he loves me and thinks of me before doing anything.  I love him and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

My parents are AMAZING!!!!  They are always willing to help their children out in anyway.  I am also so thankful that they have accepted my husband and love him for him. They LOVE their grandbabies and are wonderful grandparents. 

My brothers family is PRECIOUS.  I love my brother and  his wife.  They are wonderful parents and  live for their children.  I am so thankful that they have let me be such a BIG part of their childrens lives. 

I have also been blessed with good in-laws and extended family!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment