Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Farewell Flannel

Today we are officially getting rid of the flannel sheets for Winter 2010.  I didn't think this day was going to come since our winter has been so long. I am beyond thankful!!!  Flannel sheets are not the easiest to work with and are usually not the cutest.  Husband  is going to be very shocked when he gets in bed as he is  not ready for cotton sheets.  This morning he was being a brat and I threatened to change the sheets and he said no because it is still cool.  It is cooler than this time last year but good grief it is almost May.  It is suppose to be in the upper 50's this week and of course some rain.  Regardless we are getting rid of the flannel this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday night we had at home date night.  We watched Red and ate chicken pitas.  It was a perfect night.  Saturday we ran errands all morning then came home and rested and then went to have dinner for our anniversary.  After dinner we watched The Other Guys.  It was good but I liked Red better.  Today we had breakfast and doing chores around the house.  Later we plan on walking to Walgreen's to get a few things and then have a steak dinner.  It has been a Wonderful Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10 Days til TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is Kate from KatenKylie and you you entered the giveaway on
    Inthiswonderfullife! I'm sorry you were not the winner this time but I
    wanted to introduce myself and let you know there are tons of ways I'd
    love for you to still have our items in your home! Since I'm an avid
    blogger myself I'm offering free shipping to all my new readers from
    the giveaway so you can go to www.kateandkylie.com and become a
    follower!

    Additionally I'll be issuing 25% off for all Inthiswonderfullife
    readers through the month of May! Just let me know you are one of the
    readers when visiting the shop at www.etsy.com/shop/katenkylie
    Thank you so much again and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete