Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Snow

***Post made while sitting in car waiting for an estate sale with husband***

Last time I checked Spring was on the calendar but I guess Minnesota doesn't understand that so like I said it snowed here last night. Not a lot but enough to not allow you to wear spring attire. The worst part is is that there for a few days it was warm enough to wear capris and sandals and now its back to wearing fleece. Hopefully next week the temps will go up again!!! It can only get better.

Husband and I have a pretty boring weekend. We are at an estate sale then he is going to a military show. I was suppose to have JL but it got canceled due to a measles out breakout. Yes there are crazy people out there that don't immunize their kids. So I am going to the grocery store and run some other errands. Tomorrow I think we may go to a flea market and relax since we can't do much outside.

One week closer to our trip to TX and our visitors coming to see us.
Next week is our anniversary so prepare yourself for a gushy post!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the post. I love reading them and keeping up with you guys.

    love
    bobbie

    ReplyDelete