Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Usual Thursday ThoughtS

I make this post while "working". Tonight I have been lucky enough to go to the movies. We are watching Ringo. It is a cute movie I just felt the need to make a post. It seems like the weeks have been flying by!! Which I Love,maybe it has something to do with the nicer weather. Husband and I have enjoyed some evening walks. With the weeks flying by it just means closer to arriving in TX and our upcoming visitors. Speaking of visitors we found out this week that we are going to have more friends coming to visit us. We are thrilled that the O'Rears are going to make a trip up this way. Of course the planned I am I am already trying to plan what to do while they are here. We are so thankful that our friends Love us enough to come and see us. Now the rest of you we are just waiting on your exact dates(Micheal Glasscock, Ashlee Glasscock, The Bakers, Katherine Sanchez, Sally Shelton). You know who you are. Hurry up the dates are filling up fast!!!!!

This weekend we are going to do some yard work and relax. Next weekend I have JL all day Saturday and husband is going to a military show. The next weekend we are celebrating our anniversary and easter. The last weekend in April I will be getting our things together. The first weekend in May we will be in TX!!! Then 6 weeks later the awesome Reeves come to visit then the O'Rears are coming. I know the girls will have FUN but I can only imagine what the boys will get into!!!!! I have designated myself the sober one for both visits!!b! After all our friends visits I have another trip to Houston to meet my mom and of course we will have a Blast!!! No boys allowed on that trip!!

1 comment: