Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today husband and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am in the office blogging and he is in the living room on the computer watching the military channel.  Super Romantic.  I did get a card and flowers. Man husband sure has changed since our college days.  I on the other hand did not get him anything.  We usually get each other cards for holidays but I looked at 2 different stores and could not find a card that I liked so at that point I just gave up.  We had Thai food for dinner and have plans of going out to dinner this weekend for the real celebration.
 

I LOVE Andrew Van Bakel. I Love spending Saturday mornings in the car waiting for estate sales.  We have some of our best conversations during this time.  I Love when he talks to me in baby talk.  I Love that everyday when he gets home from work he questions how many times I have talked to my mommy.  I Love that he never complains about what we have for meals and gets so excited about some of the things I make.  I Love that he is very protective of me.  I Love that when I receive pictures of the 3 most precious kids he looks at them and we talk about them.  I Love that he supports my career although I know deep down it drives him crazy.  I Love that he calls me the most BIZARRE nick names (too crazy to share on the web).  I Love that he is a manly man and takes care of the things a man should take care of.  I Love Andrew Van Bakel.

No comments:

Post a Comment