Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid week Ramblings

*Husband and I officially only have 5 more work days before we go on vacation. I wish this was a tropical vacation where we could enjoy the sun,relax,eat delish food and take a nap everyday just the 2 of us. BUT it's not,although I am thankful to just have time away. I will miss husband while I am in Lubbock and he is hunting. Can't wait to see my parents,bro & sil and their adorable kids.

*Husband and I watched The Voice last night and really enjoyed it. The judges were really funny and most of the singers were really good. My favorite was probably the couple-they were adorable! And Adam isn't so bad to look at!!!!

*I still haven't painted my toenails for the spring season since the temps have been so awful here. I do plan on doing it tomorrow to prepare for our upcoming vacation.

*Because I Love my husband I am waking up super early to go to an estate sale in the morning. We also have a few of them to go to this weekend. I wonder if there is a support group for Estate sale addicts cause I might need to sign him up.

*Husband and I are going to try and make a trip to Chicago in the next few months. I have always wanted to go, mainly to see Oprah. Last night I mentioned that we needed to go while living so close, husband gave me the green light for booking a trip so I am going to start looking into it.

*7 weeks until the Reeves come and visit and 8 weeks until the O'Rears come. We are so Excited!!! Still waiting patiently for everyone else to come visit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know you would have two vacationers only 1 week apart! How fun!

    ReplyDelete