Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

4 Months stats, Weekend and Recipes

I want to record Henry's stats here on the blog so I won't forget them or forget where I have them written down.

At 4 months you weigh 15 lbs. and 11 oz.  You are 25 in. long.  Everything else looked great. 
You got your four immunizations and have a harder time with these than you did at your 2 months.  You have not been terrible just a tid bit whiney. 


Here is a comparison of you at 1 month and 4 months.  You sure have changed!!!!!!!


We have a had a perfect weekend considering Henry's shots on Friday.  Friday and Saturday morning Andrew got up super early to go to Estate sales.  Hen and I were suppose to meet him at one on Saturday but it was too chilly and rainy.  Besides that we have done nothing.  We have done our usual laundry and weekly pick up around the house.  We all took a nap this afternoon after Andrew and I had a drink(much needed)!!!!!

I feel like week after week we eat the same things.  So I am trying to come up with some new recipes to try.  Last night we had one and I wasn't too impressed.  I guess I will keep looking. 

My first Mother's Day is coming up and I am so excited about my gift.  Of course Andrew and I don't usually buy gifts for each other but he has really outdone himself the last few months.  I can't wait!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment