Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  We got out and did some things we have never done.  Hopefully I can get the pictures posted this weekend. 

* Minnesota sure has been in the national news lately.  First with the SUPER crazy neighbor harassing her neighbors.  And then the truck that drove into the bar.  Both of these incidents happend pretty close to us. 

* Hen is officially 5 months old.  That post coming soon.  Where has my baby gone?

* My aunt Bobbie is coming to visit in a few weeks and we are so excited!!!

* My clients really put my life in perspective for me without knowing that their doing it.  They are crazy and I do thank them for that. 

* Henry is starting a new dayare on Monday.  Please say a prayer for him and I, probably me more than him.  Long story, but I keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.

* Andrew right now is huge into getting rid of stuff.  We have been going through stuff that we haven't used in years and getting rid of it BUT at the same time he just boys more crap to replace it.  Example:  we have 3 bags of misc. stuff waiting for a pick up but just today he bought a new bookcase and got an item in the mail from ebay.  He has a HUGE problem!!!!!

*  He is also really into buy antique furniture because when we move he says we won't be able to find the deals that we can here.  Not sure why he thinks we can get better deals here but I'm letting him go with it.  Well, I am here to say I have made the furniture deal of the year.  I have been wanting a new antique couch to recover.  So I found one for the big price of $50.  The guy wants it out of his possession because he is moving so I get it for FREE.  Good thing because there is no telling how much I will pay for fabric and labor.  I can't wait!!!!!!

* We are going to Hen's first Greenbay Packers game in August and I bought him a darling shirt off Etsy for him to wear.  I am more excited about his outfit than the game itself!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment