Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Baby & The Weekend


Andrew seems to only know Henry as the baby.  Poor Henry is going to be so confused when he gets older cause he is called so many different things.  I don't know what Andrew will call him when he no longer is a baby.  I had to go to a class on Saturday and so Andrew had to keep him alone for the first time.  Everyone survived!!!!!!!  And I got the cutest picture while I was away.  Thankfully Henry waited to roll over for the first time until I got home. 



Pretty sure he didn't even know I was gone!!!!!!



The rest of the weekend was spent doing pretty much nothing.  We started cleaning on the basement but didn't get everything done.  We ate at a restaurant that Andrew has wanted to eat at since the first weekend we moved here.  It is famous for their roast beef sandwiches.  Andrew loved it but I just thought it was ok.  Today we had breakfast and then just had a steak dinner complete with lemon pound cake.  I mentioned before me trying new recipes and the cake was one and I have some chicken marinating now for tomorrow that is also a new recipe. 



We are hoping for good weather for the upcoming long weekend.  We hope to go on a hike and possibly fill up Hen's pool.  And as of the first week of June I will officially have a long weekend every week as I am no longer working Friday's.  That had been my plan all along ater returning but hasn't happend but it will be soon!!!!  I can't wait.




So prud of himself


Hen's favorite cousins!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment