Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* I am pretty much over the idea of working.  It probably has to do with 2 things.  1. The weather around here is crazy so one day my clients are manic and the next they are depressed and 2. We have some major new decisions to make as a family that are driving me crazy.

* The weather here this weekend is suppose to be icky.  Rain, rain and more rain.  Doesn't look like Hen will be getting in his new pool this weekend. 

* We had a deer in our backyard on Wednesday night and you would have thought Andrew had never seen one.  We have a million pictures to prove it.

* Our baby boy is turning another month older next week.  How is that possible?

* How is having a baby so exhausting and amazing all at one time?  Don't get me wrong I would not change a thing but most days the time goes by too fast and it seems like a barely get to see my son and husband. 

* My parents are coming to vist in a little over a month and I cannot wait.  I need a weekend to do nothing and eat good food.  It's always about the food.

* Andrew and I are going to another Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives restaurant this weekend.  Of course he picked this one.  They are famous for their lobster roll and lobster mac and cheese.  I don't like lobster so I'm not sure what I will eat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment