Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* This week has been super.  Andrew and I went on a much needed lunch date.  We even tried a new restaurant. 

* The weather is suppose to be nice this weekend and we are going to get out an enjoy every minute of it. 

* We are going to celebrate Mother's day on Saturday so we don't have to worry about the crowds at restaurants.  Mind you we are going to a pizza joint!!!!!

*Henry has decided that sometimes he will smile for the camera.



Melts my heart



Silly Boy

*I still LOVE getting pictures of the other babies in my life.


One day they will hate this picture

How is he so BIG? I remember when he was Hen's age.


                                                                                                  Love these two

          Tournament champions


Hen sure doesn't look happy.  But Crim was dressed and ready for the club.  Sad thing is these two could end up at the club together one day. 


So happy these two are a part of my son's life!!!


*I got off work early yesterday and came home and cleaned things in this house that have needed to be cleaned for months.  Makes me feel so much better!!!!!

*I cannot wait to be able to get Hen in the swimming pool this summer.  I have hopes that he loves it!!!!  We also plan on taking him to the lake many times.





1 comment:

  1. Henry looks so big & cute sitting his his Bumbo! Happy belated Mother's day :) Kelley

    ReplyDelete