Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012 will be a holiday that I will NEVER forget.  Everything about it was perfect.  We started the weekend on Friday with a very casual dinner and Andrew and I having a Duck Dynasty watching date after Henry went to bed.  I am in love with that show and actually think that Will is pretty handsome.  Saturday morning we woke up and went to 2 different estate sales.  Thankfully we didn't buy anything.  Then we went to the Minneapolis farmer's market.  We had breakfast there although we weren't too impressed.  We then went to our usual farmer's market and walked around and across the bridge.  Henry took a nap during our walk so Andrew and I had a good talk.  We then headed downtown and went to Neiman Marcus.  It was awful, for some reason they had no merchandise.  We then came back home and all took a nap.  Before dinner we went to our 2 favorite antique shops.  Again we didn't buy anything.  And then we headed to dinner at a place that we had seen on Diner's, Drive-ins and Dives.  Sunday we ate and did our weekly chores.  Nothing excting but a perfect ending to my first Mother's day. 

And last but not least I received my bracelet....................................



Petite Wheaton Bracelet, Hampton Blue

I am in complete love with it.  Andrew sure did take care of me this year!!!!  It is Henry's birthstone and something that I will wear daily and for years to come. 

I Love Andrew and Henry more than words can describe.  I love our little family that we have become. 

I have BIG shoes to fill for Father's day.  I better get busy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment