Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

LIfe Unexpected

I will admit I am a HUGE planner.  I try to plan every aspect of our lives.  The scary part is is that BD is just as much a planner.  Well little did we know our little guy has plans of his own.  He has officially put his momma on bedrest.  Really its not him its more me.  My blood pressure is still high.  I had some protein in my urine last week and had to get retested today and will get the results tomorrow.  My Dr. is hoping for at least 4 more weeks and I am shooting for 6 more weeks.  There I go again with my planning.  Regardless I feel absolutely fine and even better is that Mr. Henry looks perfect.  We had multiple tests on Friday and he scored great on them all. He is right on track!!!!!!!!!!!!  That sure puts his momma at ease.  So tomorrow we will find out if we need steroids.  My blood pressure was better today so things are looking up.  I am trying to stay positive.  And we did get some good news about daycare today so life really isn't that bad. 

My parents have been here for the weekend and we had fun.  We ate,cleaned and cleaned.  I will admit I did not do very much.  I am very blessed because my mom was able to stay a few extra days to give me company and to finish cooking. 

How can you be negative when these are your 3 biggest cheerleaders in life!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Praying for y'all! Sounds like Mr. Henry is just in a hurry to meet his awesome parents :) Love y'all and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete