Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lifesaver

My mom has been our lifesaver the last 10 days. She officially left today so now we are on our own. But before she left she made sure we were taken care of. I truly enjoyed her time here but know it was not that fun and she needs to go home to take care of my dad and my brothers family. She cleaned our house,did our laundry and cooked. We have plenty of meals for the next few weeks. I can't wait for her to come back but told her she was NOT allowed to come back for at least 4 weeks. This is her super busy time at work so she is also hoping for the 4 weeks. That means I better continue to do what I have been doing which is Nothing!!! I am going to owe her and BD for a while once I give birth. I Love them both more than they will ever know!!!!

So the weekly photos I think have come to an end. I do have weekly Dr appointments but don't think she will be happy if I show up completely made up. So I guess I will have to be happy with what I have. I do have a few that I need to add but not sure when I will get around to adding them.

We went for another sono of our little guy yesterday and like usual he is doing great. He got a 10 out of 10 so I was super happy!!! I have another appointment on Tuesday and then another sono on Friday. He is still breeched but at this point that is my last concern. I hope the steroid shots helped his little lungs!!! He seems to have gotten the stubborn gene from both me and BD so our life will be interesting!!!

Here's to at least 4 more weeks on the couch/bed!!! This will be my last relaxing Thanksgiving and I am fine with it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment