Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bed Rest

I am officially starting my thurd week of bed rest this week.  It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would.  Although the first week I was in the hospital most of it and my mom was here and then last week BD here was here most of it due to Thanksgiving.  So by the end of this week my attitude may have changed.  I do get to get out of the house at least twice a week for Dr's appointments. 

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  Thursday morning we had breakfast and then had a late lunch of all the usual Thanksgiving goodies.  BD has done so well with the meals and dishes although he swears doing dishes is his least favorite thing to do of all house work.  Friday morning we had to be at the hospital bright and early for a test that went well and then BD went to an estate sale and Home Depot.  Saturday we didn't do much but some things around the house and then yesterday was the same pretty much just sat around.  I can't even go downstairs so I am doing LOTS of sitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I  know the TV schedule by heart  and have looked at every website a time or two.  I am just trying to let this little guy bake as long as possible. 

I will be 33 weeks pregnant this week.  I am still shooting for 36 or even later.  When this all started my Dr was hoping for 34 weeks which scares me because that is next week.  Even my goal of 36 weeks freaks me out because that is only 3 weeks away. Only time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work mama!! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete