Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

I cannot believe that it is December!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess that's what happens when you spend most of November laying around. 

We had a Dr's appointment on Tuesday and things went great.  She actually could not believe that I looked as good as I did.  She said she was very convinced that I would be having a baby next week from how bad I looked when this all began.  I told her from the beginning that I was NOT delivering him before 36 weeks and as of right now that is going to happen.  As of right now we are going to induce at 37 weeks.  I am hoping that this will be December 27 so that Henry's grandma can make it.  And that way she gets to spend Christmas with my dad and brothers family.  It is crazy to think that it is only 4 weeks away.  I think we are ready.  Last night we checked Henry's bag to make sure we had everything that we think we need and of course my bag is packed, his dad's bag is another story!!!!!  I talked with the lady that is making his bedding and it should be done before Christmas so hopefully my mom can bring that with her when she comes.  His last decoration for his room came in late last night so his dad will get to hang that up this weekend. 

BD of course has an estate sale this weekend that he is going to.  We had made a deal that he would let me go to Target this weekend as long as I would ride in a cart.  Well of course I agreed but then last night he said that if it snowed I couldn't go anywhere.  Well of course it snowed last night, not really snow but a dusting so I can't wait for him to get home and find out if I get to go or not.  I sure hope I get too.  There is nothing we need its just a trip to get me out of the house besides for a Dr appointment. 

I have weekly sono's on Friday's.  I am praying that everything continues to look good and I get to carry this little guy as long as I can!!!!!  As much as we can't wait to meet him we want him to be a healthy little guy!!!!!  This sure has been an adventure we never expected!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment