Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas 2011

We are going to have a very, very quiet Chirstmas this year.  I have been in the hospital for most of this week.  Of course my blood pressure was high when I went to the Dr earlier this week so she sent me to the hospital for testing and ended up keeping me for 2 days longer than I had planned.  It was not fun but it was for a good cause.  But my time baking my little guy is almost up, I am officially being induced on Wednesday December 28, 2011.  We are excited and ready for this to all be over.  Hopefully Henry and I will both be 100% healthy after delivery and this journey will be over.  So this weekend we are not doing anything.  We actually have to go to the hospital on Christmas morning for a sono one last time to make sure Henry is still doing well.  My mom flies in on Monday so she will be here to help clean the house one last time and get last minute things prepared.  We are going to wait and have our BIG Christmas meal once we get home from the hospital. It will be our Christmas and Celebration meal!!!!!!  I will update the blog with pictures as soon as I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment